Do you suffer from hammer toes or claw toes?

This site is designed to help you and to provide information on the causes and treatment of hammer toes and claw toes. First and foremost, we would advise all visitors who suspect they have a hammer toe or claw toe to consult their GP for a comprehensive diagnosis and advice on treatment options. Your GP will probably recommend consulting with a chiropodist or an orthopaedic surgeon who specialise in foot and ankle surgery. 

We aim to answer all of your questions here in our comprehensive guide to hammer toes and claw toes. However, should you wish to ask any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email:





This website is not intented for the US.


 Updated: 04/01/2013